The NEWSLETTER of Chartered Engineers Pacific is published periodically and aims to provide 'real-time' news in small packages. Below is a list of the current and past editions for download in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Current Issue: December 2017
In this issue:
- A Welcome from the Chairmain
- Restoring one of Vancouver's architectural treasures: Christ Church Cathedral
- Emergency Program Management: The City of Surrey model
- Distributed Fiber Sensing Systems
- IET's Communities Committee for the Americas - CCA Conference
- Social event: Celebration of Light Fireworks Cruise
- In prospect: ICE 200, two centuries of civil engineering achievement
- CEP Schedule of Technical Meetings and Activities For 2018
- Become a Chartered Engineer!
Past Newsletter Issues
Volume 02 2016
Volume 01 2016
Volume 02 2015
Volume 01 2015
Volume 03 2014
Volume 02 2014
Volume 01 2014
Archive of The ChallEnge
Until 2013, the Group's newsletter was called The ChallEnge, and published twice a year.