The NEWSLETTER of Chartered Engineers Pacific is published periodically and aims to provide 'real-time' news in small packages. Below is a list of the current and past editions for download in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Current Issue: August 2019
In this issue:
- Message from the Chairman
- China’s Engineers: from Li Bin (3rd Century B.C.) to today March 2019
- Evolvement of Jaguar Cars and Development of V8 Engine April 2019
- Present Around the World Competition May 2019
- IMechE SOfE 2019 ‐ Vancouver Heat May 2019
- Capstone Project‐UBC
- CEP Schedule of Technical Meetings and Activities for 2019
- Why become a Chartered Engineer?
Past Newsletter Issues
Volume 02 2016
Volume 01 2016
Volume 02 2015
Volume 01 2015
Volume 03 2014
Volume 02 2014
Volume 01 2014
Archive of The ChallEnge
Until 2013, the Group's newsletter was called The ChallEnge, and published twice a year.