The NEWSLETTER of Chartered Engineers Pacific is published periodically and aims to provide 'real-time' news in small packages. Below is a list of the current and past editions for download in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Current Issue: December 2020-Vol 2
In this issue:
- Message from the Chairman
- Why Hydrogen?
- Latest Technology and Trends in Energy Management for Buildings in Canada
- Speak Out for Engineering (SOfE) Competition
- CEP Annual General Meeting 2021
- CEP Schedule for 2021
- Why become a Chatered Engineer?
Past Newsletter Issues
Volume 02 2016
Volume 01 2016
Volume 02 2015
Volume 01 2015
Volume 03 2014
Volume 02 2014
Volume 01 2014
Archive of The ChallEnge
Until 2013, the Group's newsletter was called The ChallEnge, and published twice a year.