The NEWSLETTER of Chartered Engineers Pacific is published periodically and aims to provide 'real-time' news in small packages. Below is a list of the current and past editions for download in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Current Issue: June 2017
In this issue:
- Message from the Chairmain
- Paul Fast on Metaphorical Design – can you recognize it?
- Hatching Health Event 2017
- PATW Event 2017
- Non-Traditional Solutions to Tap Connect Transmission Generators
- London based IET Community Manager visits CEP
- Evening discussion meeting: A debate on how we fund infrastructure
- George Massey Tunnel Replacement Project – Technical Overview
- CEP schedule of Technical Meetings & Activities for 2017
- Become a Chartered Engineer!
Past Newsletter Issues
Volume 02 2016
Volume 01 2016
Volume 02 2015
Volume 01 2015
Volume 03 2014
Volume 02 2014
Volume 01 2014
Archive of The ChallEnge
Until 2013, the Group's newsletter was called The ChallEnge, and published twice a year.